- WHY are there SPIKES on my ICECUBES?
- Interesting W link.
- Interesting Wii link.
- Interesting semi-rational ideas.
- Banned stuff.
- Predictably Irrational
- Can hardly go wrong with the EB.
- Click here to hear.This is the song I actually submitted to the Amerian Idol songwriter’s contest. I’m a little embarrased by it now, but not all that much – it’s obviously a knock-off, and nowhere near as good as some, but I cranked it out the week of the contest, so, whatever.
- Strange blog?
I tecently purchased this Tascam Portastudio for my birthday – it’s an 8-track recording studio with several nice features, and I also bought a very nice microphone to go with it.
(I have to admit that the fact that they left the “io” off of “portastud” kinda roped me in.)
I think I’ll probably upload a Jason Mraz cover soon, so, stay tuned…
Sorry to A-Z you to death, but this really is cool. I want to play with Toca Rivera (the other guy, if that ain’t obvious).
“Random Blog Links” for my fans…
- Cute Homemade Chevy Ads – Viral Marketing?”
- Why the Van Cliburns are called that.
- The OFFICIAL Jason Mraz YouTube Channel
- This guy does not like Dubya.
- Understanding Evolution
- Bad Astronomy (I met this guy at James Randi’s Amazing Meeting)
- Ever wonder what W’s cost you? (requires Java)
- Interesting Cartoon (NSFW, but I would never share this if it weren’t so damnably well done.)
- Again, not safe for Christians, but I wouldn’t share it if it weren’t well done.
- Next Google, well, probably not, but, here’s a link anyway.
- Cute couple sings Jason’s song.
- First it was that David Cook guy, but now it seems like Billy Jean might actually be a prety good song…
- Josh Whedon, of Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Angel fame, has a new series coming…
- FREE TV?
- Mirrors. Think you understand how they work?
- Cool copywriting blog.
- Marketing Nonsense
- Willie Nelson’s Rainbow Connection
- Pretty Interesing Stuff
- I don’t mind plugging this book…
- We actually made dailykoz – if you scroll down to “f0409 couple in lawnchairs”, that’s me and The Lady Janet.
- This is your brain on music.
- More FREE TV
- Scientists say mushrooms are good for you, or so it seems.
- Ah, where to live, where to live?
- HUGE HERO: Nikola Tesla – Check it out!
- CLICK HERE FIRST!
- Here’s all of the LIFE 101 guy’s stuff for free (RIP).
More Atheistic Rhetoric (but I’m definitely leaning this way)
Jason Mraz – I’m Yours (Be’acon) @ Ootmarsum
My boy Jason Mraz has a new album out and I’m waiting for Amazon to deliver my disc, but please watch this and enjoy…
Kermit The Frog Rainbow Connection
This guy’s pretty amazing. Please trust me and give it a listen.
Jason Mraz – Rainbow Connection @ Ootmarsum
Jason Mraz has a new album that came out in May, so I’m gettin’ back to the Mraz zone for a little while.
I love the performances from this concert. When I first ran across them on YouTube, he was talking about being at a jazz festival, so I assumed that’s what it was, but I dug a little tiny bit deeper and it turns out it was a private concert over in Europe for like 75 people at a big party, so he really went outside.