Well, it’s after midnight, and I’m preparing to fly to Las Vegas tomorrow, so tonight is just a bunch of linky doodles…
- The Bible – In 50 Words or Less
- Bono said the F-word
OK, well, here’s my take. People who are on live national television during prime time should not say that. Since we had our kid a few years ago, I’ve really tried to cut my swearing down to a bare minimum, and I seldom miss that particular word – it’s just not necessary. Now, having said that, he said what he said, and I think as far as any follow-up action is required, it’s no BFD-diddly-iddley.
- Duh! Award? Music Industry may need to explore downloads?
- MoveOn.Org’s Working!
- I think I had some slugs like these last spring…
- Bush admits it… is this bad?
- Amazing Transformation
- Logarithmic Map of the Universe
- Limecat is not pleased.